At Romanov Group, we deliver to destinations worldwide, except countries like Nigeria.
We will notify you of the delivery costs automatically before payment is confirmed.
Any deliveries outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which will be your responsibility where they apply. In this case, you should be advised by the shipping company as to the charges due or alternatively contact your nearest customs office. Unfortunately Romanov Group can’t advise you on these charges and is not responsible for them.
If any of these local import or custom charges are not paid by the customer, then it’s possible the item could be returned to Romanov Group LTD or destroyed if too expensive to be returned. If this happens, it’s possible that we will not be able to refund you for the order. Additionally, we wouldn’t be able to provide a refund for any original postage costs and could only refund for the products returned minus any costs incurred through returning them to Romanov Group LTD.
Romanov Group LTD provides a range of delivery services which depend on the address we are delivering to. We offer Express Delivery and Standard Delivery worldwide with TNT, Speedy and etc.
These orders are sent either by TNT website : www.tnt.com or by SPEEDY website: http://www.speedy.bg/?lang=en, the delivery time of Express Is under 6 days worldwide and Standart is between 8 and 15 days , we have a package processing time of 1 day and you can check the delivery according to your detinations on this website.
Romanov Group LTD makes every effort to deliver with the time stated on the website but we will not be liable for any losses caused by the late delivery.
In the circumstance of a Product not being delivered within the estimated time quoted, please get in touch with us by phone or email and we will try to make sure you receive your Order as soon as possible.
We make it our business to stock quality products that meet your gift buying needs. But there may be times when something isn’t right or needs to be returned. We have tried to keep this process as simple and hassle-free as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
1. Unwanted Products
- We try to make sure that you are satisfied with every Order you place with Romanov Group. If, however, you are unhappy with an item or if you change your mind, you can return the it to us within 7 days. You should include the despatch note and have taken reasonable care of it with the item in an unused state and complete with packaging and all components. We will then refund you the price you paid for the product, excluding any monies we have paid for delivering the order to you.
- The refund will be made directly to the credit or charge charge used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier. This is once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned in the condition it was when delivered to you.
- You will only be required to pay for the the return postage of the product/s.
- There are certain products and services which are excluded from this returns policy, including food or perishable items, personalised products or anything which has been made to order. These items cannot be refunded unless there is a fault with them. Products excluded will be clearly marked in the product information page.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. Faulty Products
- We make every effort to make sure Products are packaged as well as possible to make sure they arrive in good condition. If, however, a Product arrives in a damaged state or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if the Product is returned to us within 7 days of receipt.
- We will also pay you for the cost of return postage, in these circumstances. A proof of posting certificate should be obtained from your Post Office to allow us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- For any items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for further information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
3. Returning Faulty or Unwanted Products
- You can contact us by telephone on +359 890 281818 or email us at email@example.com to inform us of your wish to return Products.
- We may want to allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to help improve the processing of your return.
- We may also provide advice on how to send the item back, with some items needing to be picked up by a courier service.
- Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method requiring a signature upon receipt. Items should be returned to:
- Romanov Group LTD.
Str. Ivan Rilski 54-60, entr. B ap.12
Sofia 1606, Bulgaria
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
4. Unwanted Products – European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs)
- Consumers within the European Union have the right, by law, to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order.
- If you want to cancel your order under DSR, please contact our Customer Service team quoting your name and order number:By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone on 359 890 281818
By post to our Head Office address
- We will then make arrangements for you to be refunded accordingly.
- If you are cancelling an order within this cooling-off period, we will refund the cost of the item as well as the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund any of the specific delivery charges you incurred for that item.
- Where you are returning your entire order, we will refund the standard delivery charge for that item.
- Where we have collected an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs to cover the collection from you.
- We will not be able to refund costs for any gift-wrapping, your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you are returning the item to us because of an error we have made or because it’s defective, under our 30 day money back policy above.
5. Unwanted Products – Custom-made and other Exempt Products
- The bespoke nature of Custom-made and other Exempt products means that we are unable to offer our usual 30 Day Money Back Policy on these items. The nature of these items means they are not subject to the right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. These items will identified in the product pages.
- There are some additional products which are exempt for your 30 Day Money Back Policy. These will be clearly marked on the product pages. For these items, the returns period is limited to seven working days after the day of receipt as per the right to cancel under the DSR above and you will be responsible for the costs of the return.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.